PRS Tremonti Artist Package Orange Fade
PRS Tremonti Artist Package Orange Fade: Mark Tremonti is one of rock’s leading guitarists. As the guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, he has met extraordinary success and continues to grow as both a guitar player and songwriter. While Creed was on tour in support of their first record, My Own Prison, Mark was contacted by PRS and asked if he would like to try one of their guitars.
“I jumped at the idea to play one of PRS’ guitars. PRS was one of those guitars that I could never afford in high school or college and had always wanted to play one.” PRS sent Mark a McCarty model which he instantly fell in love with. He played that guitar exclusively for a while, but ultimately wanted a guitar that was more suited to his playing style.
Mark Tremonti began to collaborate with PRS on his dream guitar that would soon become the Mark Tremonti Signature Model. He needed pickups that were a little more aggressive and could complement his rhythm playing which contains a lot of palm muting. The neck of the guitar needed to accommodate his style, influenced by thrash metal, shred, and traditional blues. PRS met these needs with the Pattern Thin neck carve.
The PRS Artist Package program is an exclusive platform for PRS Core guitars that offers upgraded and expanded options to enhance and further personalize your instrument. Artist Package instruments represent the most distinctive pieces available from the PRS Core production line.
- Top Wood: Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Select Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25″
- Neck Wood: Artist Grade Figured Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Artist Grade Gaboon Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Green Ripple Outline/Green Abalone Center Artist Bird Inlays
- Headstock Inlay: Gaboon Ebony Headstock Veneer with Inlaid Green Abalone Signature
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo with Trem-Up Route or Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Tremonti TrebleBass Pickup PRS Tremonti Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout