Mayones Jabba Classic 4 Seafoam Green
The Mayones Jabba Classic 4 Seafoam Green bass is our special offer for classical design enthusiasts, who in the meantime need more versatile and modern sound in their music.
The instruments come with Alder body with Maple neck and Maple or Rosewood fingerboard. Hipshot tuners and Aguilar AG 4J-70 (or AG 5J-70 in 5-string version) Alnico V J-J pickups with Mayones active electronics in standard.
Available as 4 and 5 string version. Gigbag included.
- Alder (back)
- Bolt – on
4 string 5 string Width at nut 38.5 mm 43 mm Width XII fret 55.5 mm 65.7 mm Width XXIV fret 64 mm 77 mm Thickness I fret 21 mm 21 mm Thickness XII fret 23 mm 23 mm
- Fingerboard binding
- 20″ (508 mm)
- 34.25″ (870 mm)
- 24 medium jumbo 18%NS Ferd Wagner 9665 2.64×1.20 mm (w×h)
Markers & inlays
- Acrylic block markers
- Side dots
- Straight; topped with figured Maple
- Hipshot HB6C Ultralite Tuners
- Mayo Vintage Bass Bridge
Pitch: 4 string 5 string 20 mm 19 mm
Pickups & Electronics
- J-J / Aguilar AG xJ-70 Alnico V calibrated set
- Mayo M-BP2 bass preamp (2 band)
- 2xVolume, 1xTre/Bass (stack), 1xPassiveTone, 1xActive/Passive miniswitch
- Jazz Bass-style Control Plate, Chrome
- 3-ply / White Pearl
- 3-ply / Grey Pearl
- 3-ply / Black Pearl
- 3-ply / Black
- 3-ply / White
- Standard metal dome knobs
- Monolith Vintage – Seafoam Green
- Natural wood / Matt finish (T-NAT-M)
- Body matching
- CR (chrome)
- SIT Bass – NR45100 Nickel 
- SIT Bass – NR45125 Nickel 
- Switchcraft jack, Schaller Security Straplocks
- All Mayones instruments are 100% handcrafted.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.