Gibson J45 Mahogany Limited Edition of just 75 pieces worldwide!
Gibson J45 Mahogany Limited Edition: Gibson are known for creating some fantastic sounding guitars and whenever we hear about a limited edition model we get a little excited. When we saw the Gibson J-45 Genuine Mahogany limited edition acoustic we immediately fell in love with the bookmatched mahogany body giving this acoustic an incredible look.
To finish off the amazing look of this guitar it has Abalone Dot Fret and Bridge Markers as well as classic gold Grover open back tuning machines not only adding to the overall look of the guitar but keeping it as tuning stable as possible.
Loaded with a new Element LR Baggs VTC system installed giving you a wider range of control with added volume and tone controls ans special low end compression it sounds as good plugged in as it does acoustically.
This is part of a limited run of just 75 guitars, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Grab this beautiful and unique guitar before it has gone!
- Rare Limited edition J45 with all solid book-matched mahogany
- Only 75 made worldwide
- Made in bozeman Montana USA
- Round shoulder style
- Solid mahogany top
- Solid mahogany back and sides,
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 frets
- 24,75″ scale length
- LR.Baggs New Element VTC pickup system
- Includes Gibson Hard Case
- Abalone Dot Fret and Bridge Markers
- New Element LR Baggs VTC system with added Volume and Tone controls and special low end compression for perfect acoustic reproduction
- Classic Gold Grover Open- back tuning machines